Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Skincare Routine

My Skincare Routine

Skincare for me, is just as paramount as your makeup, if you don’t have a smooth, clean base for your substructure it can ruin the whole look. Your substructure/base can become patchy and cakey, so please don’t forget to cleanse and moisturise if you’ve taken nothing else from this! Don’t get me erroneous, nobody’s skin is impeccable, it may be blemished, dry, oily and tons of other types as everyone is different, but I do cerebrate that no matter what your skin type is, with marginally of tribulation and error you can work out what’s best for you. I hope this is auxiliary.




The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

I utilize this assuredly every day without fail in the shower. Why I utilize it in the shower you may ask? To be impeccably veracious it just preserves time. In the bottle it’s a Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser and then I just give it a shake afore I utilize it and it pumps out as foam. Then I just massage this all over my face and rinse. The scent is very vigorous, so if you’re not a fan of tea tree this probably isn’t for you. I genuinely like tea tree as I have oily, blemished skin with dry patches – so fundamentally a nightmare – and since I commenced utilizing this a few months ago my skin has elucidated a lot. I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin and it’ll just make you even drier. Very blissful with this product.

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser




Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
 
 Yes everybody, all the hype about Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water dihydrogen monoxide is true – it authentically does work! I sweep this all over my face and down my neck utilizing a cotton pad day and night and I couldn’t live without it now. It abstracts makeup, dirt, and just about anything authentically. Conventionally at night I do this step twice if I’ve been wearing makeup that day, the first time to dispense the makeup, and the second to authentically cleanse my skin. I would verbally express it’s opportune for all skin types and it’s affordable additionally, there genuinely is no reason not to give it a endeavor!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


 The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner is the next step in my quotidian skincare routine. Again, I utilize this day and night utilizing a cotton pad and sweep this all over my face and neck. The scent of this, again, is very vigorous – I quite like a vigorous scent as it feels like it’s authentically doing something as I put it on. This has availed my skin a lot recently, my skin feels a lot smoother and cleaner and my blemishes are virtually non-existent. If you have oily or blemished skin then I’d definitely recommend this product. If not, I’d recommend checking out The Body Shop range as they have something for most skin types and it’s all very good.



The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion

Sorry guys, but yes, its The Body Shop again. I apply this moisturiser to my skin after having already done all the steps above. If you have oily skin, please don’t think you don’t need to moisturise, you still do! This moisturiser gives the perfect base for makeup and helps clear up any blemishes and mattify my skin at the same time. Even for me – with oily skin – if I don’t moisturise my skin becomes very tight and I get patches of dry skin, not a good look once you start applying your makeup!

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion


Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Mask

Hurrah – a product not including Tea Tree or from The Body Shop! Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Mask product is high-end and more pricey than the others in my routine, however, I only use this mask once a week so it lasts a very long time. This mask is great, you leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash it off and it just makes your skin feel like silk. I usually only use this once a week, but if I’m having a massive breakout I use it twice as it really helps to calm down your skin and treat any blemishes. I’d recommend this for anyone with oily, blemish or redness problems as it calms your skin. If anyone knows of any drugstore dupes for this then let me know as it’d be great to find a cheaper alternative

Thnk You For Reding.....:-)

Source- My Skincare Routine

Read More- The All-Organic Skincare Routine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *